3rd part of the layer/profile rework [1/2]
This is the last larger commit in this series and deals with the graphical part.
We introduce the graphical profiles:
- weston-ini-conf moved to the meta-agl-bsp layer. Most BSPs have bbappends, so we need to have the recipes present (but unused) even in the console images.
- new image: agl-image-boot = terminal-only + network + package-manaager. Ready for using package-feeds
- new image/sdk: agl-image-minimal-crosssdk
- agl-service-mediaplayer has a dependency on weston, thus it cannot be in the 'core'. Moved it to profile-graphical.
- The wayland-ivi-extension moved to the agl-demo-platform.
- The app-framework layer included and pulled 'web-runtime' as dependency. This broke console-only images. This has been moved to be in meta-agl-demo only for now.
- added and massaged the agl-features.
- found and added a useful script 'oe-depends-dot' that helps to work with the dot files (produced with bitbake -g)
- we'll need another pass through the packagegroups. The dependencies for the layers/profiles are now sorted-out but we might have to add/shuffle a few packages.
For further details, see meta-agl/docs/profiles.md.
v2: fix meta-agl/meta-security/conf/layer.conf - the immediate expansion previously used in there caused some recipes not being added to BBFILES.
v3: fix packagegroup renaming (packagegroup-agl-devel -> packagegroup-agl-core-devel)
v4: fix missing packagegroup inclusion (tnx Jose, Scott, Stephane)
v5: fix missing packagegroup inclusion
v6: explicitely put profile-graphical-qt5 on-top of profile-graphical
v7: re-add 'procps' when agl-devel feature is on
Signed-off-by: Jan-Simon Möller <email@example.com>
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 0 deletions
@@ -0,0 +1,4 @@